COVID-19 : CLIENT ADVICE
Hygiene & Safety
There are changes to the salon both in appearance and procedure along with government guidelines:
- I have a shiny new protective screen that will sit between you and I
- As you are likely aware all my equipment is, and always has been, sanitised between each client. However, should you wish to be even more cautious you will be able to purchase your own ‘kit’. These tools will be used only for YOU. Please get in touch should you wish to purchase one and it will be ready and waiting for you at your next appointment.
- Finally I have completed a course to make sure I am as knowledgeable about this situation as I can be to ensure your safety and mine
- Bookings will be made with strict time slots to ensure that I am able to clean down the salon between clients. This will of course mean that there will be less appointments available so early booking is essential!
- Your appointment will run as per your booking. Please ensure you state at the time of booking what you want. For example if you haven't requested nail art at the time of booking, then there will not be time for this.
- Please arrive for your appointments on time, not too early and not late.
- Any more than 5 minutes late whilst Covid-19 precautions are in place will unfortunately result in a cancellation / cancellation fee of 50%.
- Appointments are to be attended individually (unless a support person is required)
- It is advised that you bring as little with you to your appointment as possible. Large handbags, coats etc. are discouraged.
- No food or drink are permitted in the salon with the exception of clients' own water which must be taken with you when you leave
- As I have a protective screen in place, I will not automatically be wearing a mask for all clients and should you wish me to wear one, I can.
- Clients are by law now required to wear a face mask, they are available for you to purchase should you wish